My husband laughed and summed up today’s blog post in two words: Change happens.
You can’t argue with the man.
January was a month of change for me as a writer.
- I started on book 2 in my Thatcher Sisters Series — always fun to develop new characters and plot a new story. “Why?” is the repeated question during this process.
- I finished Revisions, a free novella for my newsletter subscribers that asks the question “What does it take to rewrite the mistakes of the past?”
- I worked with Matt Jones of Jones House Creative to get my new website up. And today is launch day! I hope you take a few moments to browse around my new “home.” Matt did a beautiful job in capturing my vision for this new site.
- The stained glass represents the theme of brokenness and my desire to see the beauty in the fragments in my life. God is the Master-Healer, and I trust Him to bring good out of all things. All things.
- Look around and you’ll see hummingbirds, which always remind me that God loves me. Go here to read the story of how I learned that lesson.
- And yes, my motto of “God’s best is often behind the door marked ‘Never'” remains because some things remain true no matter how much life changes.
- 2018 also marks my transition from writing contemporary romance to writing women’s fiction for Tyndale House Publishers with the release of Things I Never Told You in May. This new website reflects the change in my writing, too.
So, there you have it. Welcome, friends, to my new website. I know I’m going to like it here — and I hope you do, too.
In Others’ Words: What creative thinking have you been about lately? What ideas are inspiring change in your life?In Others' Words: Inspiring Change https://wp.me/p63waO-2yg #quotes #change Click To Tweet Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change. https://wp.me/p63waO-2yg #quotes #inspiration Click To Tweet